- A white or black burn-out t-shirt paired with waxed jeans is a casual-classic ensemble.
- The combination of a tuxedo blazer and either a simple camisole or a white oxford shirt paired with waxed jeans equal a chic evening outfit.
- An over-sized cowl-neck sweater and a pair of skinny waxed jeans is an elegant pairing for a girls' night out.
- You can't go wrong with red. Red is glorious with wax-coated gold, silver, bronze or black denim.
- Invest in a pair of black-waxed jeans. A well made pair of black-waxed jeans can look similar to leather.
- Pair waxed jeans with metallic tops in the same or similar tones. A gold-top with gold-coated jeans is a fashion foul-out. The same is true for silver, bronze and so on.
- Wear over-embellished tops and blazers with waxed jeans i.e. Just say no to the pairing of a brocade print blazer with waxed denim.
My rule: Don't let the outfit over-stage you.
Below are wax-coated jeans I loved at first sight:
Lucky Brand's Rose Gold Coated Jeans
|www.LuckyBrand.com; $129; Hurry to take 25% off!|
|www.TheLimited.com; On Sale for $47.94|
Follow me on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FarFetchedboutique